Linocuts

Sunday 28 April 2013

Today is all about love

Not cold, not wind, not hail nor frozen fingers.
That was yesterday
This is Friday when I got my tomato plants ready for the plant sale yesterday.

Beeston in Bloom plantsale started with rain and ended with freezing hail, but, as you can see, we did get customers and I sold 30-odd of my tomatoes.  So with a bit of luck and better weather the rest will go at the next one in a fortnight.

Thursday was haircut day for Angel.  The ham bone came wrapped in a shank from Morrisons.  The boiled ham was pressed for me.  She got the bone and this is how it looked after a day.
and here it is today, all done - the last bit of marrow wheedled out by me and Angel enjoying an after-snack snooze.
Why is today about love?  Johathan, our visiting vicar, said so.

No comments:

Post a Comment