When did an illustration become obligatory?
I've just been looking at the blogs I follow though and maybe it's because they have pics that I feel I should.
Recent activities include
- going for lympho-therapy. Here is my leg, backed by the tapestry cushion kit that is currently keeping my hands from holding things to eat:
- Last week, Angel and I were in Whitby - she is not sure about the sea because she doesn't like the taste but she is surely a pack animal. At one point 2 springer spaniels, 1 aging hippy, 1similarly aging greyhound, 1 ancient border collie, 1 eager-to-belong lhasa apso (Angel) and I were strung out on the way to Sandsend.We stayed in what I guess is really a shed, but it was well equiped (though tellyless) cosy (though I wouldn't like to have to do the dusting) ane dab in the center.
- Trying to buy a pedometer while keeping the spending down so that I can add walking-myself-fit to my list but spending 4 hours a day toing and froing St James' means a lot is in my head.
- REALLY trying to do something about my mandarin pronunciation cos Miki is starting to sound a little desperate about it.
- remembering the 50s for my 'mapping my childhood project'. I'm currently thinking about sweets and finding that loads of other people are too. I can't find old packaging pics of sweet cigs or Black Jacks (probably non-pc).