Linocuts

Sunday 14 April 2013

Making stuff


This is the top half of the first picture, as against poster, that I bought.  The shop is long gone and it fell off the wall and lost its real frame a couple of years ago.  It isn't a good photo, but I took it cos I'm using it as the starter for the landing side of my bedroom door noren.  Why do I need a noren for the door?  Because I like to sleep with the door open, and my neighbour likes the landing light on and the landing windows are directly opposite.  Diz says I should shut my eyes, but I like a dark bedroom.
So, noren it is, then.
And Susan brought her sewing machine up with her, so I can machine sew the strips for the rocks. 
I've completed one piece of copper for the start of the new term of printmaking too.  I'm trying a thicker line and as you can see on the Dansette, have given up on the idea of aquatint to add colour.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment