Linocuts

Saturday 16 February 2013

Just another week

OK, I'm sentimental - what's news? If I needed it, here is one reason for being on Blipfoto.
This is Maud who does a daily blip courtesy of aprecious, who is always a joy to read. Today was a giggle.







It has been an indoors sort of week
 
 - I worked at getting hands onto paper ready for Wednesday and was quite pleased with these two sets and had cut my etching ready for the hardground dip.



I'd even worked out what I was going to say to Jonathan if he tried to persuade me to do anything other than get this blessed offset printing sorted out!
And then it snowed and it kept on snowing until I got the 'cancelled' phone call and then it kept on snowing.

This is what it was like by 5 o'clock - See, it was light enough to take photos at teatime!
You can tell how deep it is by the blanket round the little girl under the arch.







But by Thursday it was gone.

The Veg theme is because:
(1)this is nearly ready/ready to cut - it could be tomorrow's dinner,

(2) on Friday my seed potatoes arrived and are already starting to sprout.
(3) who wants to think about meat when they could be eating horse medication instead.
And I've been practicing singing.  Every morning.
I'm really getting into this one:


Scarey, or what, the thought of 300+ of us 'living' that at you.

No comments:

Post a Comment