Linocuts

Sunday 13 January 2013

Still pictureless

Well, after looking up how to, I've tried all the suggestions in Blogger Help and I still can't upload pictures.  Not only that but I can't even get BTYahoo to load a search page 'why can't I upload pictures to Blogger?'!
The only thing I can think of that is different is that I've uploaded pics to facebook but I can't see how that would mess Blogger up.
Whatever, until it fixes itself or somehow I get a solution, it's just words again.
I have finished Diz's summer noren, at last.
I am avoiding going on t'internet because of the urge to spend - to buy fabric and books and MP3 downloads and nice paper to print on and now on top of those I got a lovely card from Tracey which led me to art angels and a load of enviable prints.  I can't imagine how they do some of them but they make me want to do better.  Which is good. But they also make me want to own them, which is not good.
Because I have also found a self-catering on Shetland that has wifi and takes a dog and doesn't cost a fortune.  AND I've sent off for a booking.


3 comments:

  1. Same here. It's really driving me crazy. I click on the 'upload' pic tool and get the usual box but with nothing in it apart from a helpful message saying I can upload pictures. GRRRRRRRRRR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaah it's a KNOWN ISSUE. Great. 10 days ago. With no update. http://knownissues.blogspot.co.uk/
    I don't have another browser installed. I am a little annoyed and don't really want to have to install another just to see if it works, which from what you've said, it won't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Firefox!

    But before installing Firefox, why don't you try "temporarily switching to the Edit HTML mode of the compose editor"?
    1. Click "HTML" button on the editor page.
    2. Upload your picture.
    3. Click "Compose" button on the editor page.
    I can upload with my Internet Explorer in this way.
    Sorry my broken English!

    ReplyDelete