Linocuts

Monday 5 September 2022

Ah, the sweet serendipity of life

 



See the Sold Out sticker? I got the last seat.  
It will be the first time I have been out in the evening in years - not counting dog walking, that is.  
If I hadn't heard Kathryn Tickell on the radio, if I hadn't been listening to the radio, if I hadn't had LISTEN on my list, then I would never have got onto the Howard Assembly Rooms site and had 'Penguin Cafe' jump out at me. 

AND

Looking at the Howard Assembly Rooms showed me that they have turned the ground floor into a cafe called Kino where they serve  cheeses from George and Joseph, who sell the cheese (old Winchester) that was so wow in 'Howl' in York, where we ate when we went to see the Van Gogh experience.
So there's another adventure in the making - eating somewhere new.

Not very big adventures but that is why I need to have them, before my idea of an adventure becomes switching from watching old star trek on Netflix.

And it was easy to remove the pages - just turned them into draft.

No comments:

Post a Comment