Linocuts

Monday 5 September 2022

Back again

Why? 

Mebbe because it's September and schools are back so it's one of my four or so New Years

I'm starting by trying out the different font styles.

Then I've got to remember how the label system works. - click on 'no matching suggestions' in Labels drop down to find my list

Then, and I've got down to 'Normal' font style, I will get started (once I've worked out how to save this as draft) - click on the arrow next to Preview button (is that the current word?) to find Save.

Over breakfast I made a list: 
ADVENTURE
LISTEN                                                         lunchtime concerts
LOOK                                                            try this new gallery
READ                                                            find some online magazines - maybe get a subscription to a paper one for my birthday - that will make me think 

                                               


ASK                                                                Somewhere over the years I've accumulated a list of questions 
RESEARCH                                                    Look up the answers

Now I need to remember how to add websites - (can't understand what the nofollow means but it seems desirable not to allow creeping) click on link icon.
I had forgotten, until I tried getting these pics in a line how hard I find it to paste pics in blogger.

Stuff still to do

  • get rid of the pages and somehow incorporate them so they're not lost cos I don't like the way they work.
  • find that list of questions
  • add 'how does air pressure work?' to it.




No comments:

Post a Comment