Linocuts

Monday 17 December 2012

Inspiration

This is yesterday's post but a day late. 
  
I am going to get there on time!

Waiting to be seated.

The view from the top of the steps as we practised lining up.  (Just like a school Christmas play really)

Sing to the light in the curtains!
 
And then it was four o'clock and we were on:

 
 And then it was six and it was over.  It was a very long day but so worth it.  I've not felt that crowd feeling since I used to go on demos and this was better cos it is all about joy rather than anger/ righteous indignation.
Getting ready for Christmas goes a-pace but I never seem to get any closer to finishing anything, so no pics there yet.


2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, ragwort!
    I had a good time with the great chorus video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I'm glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete