Linocuts

Monday 19 November 2012

Monday catch up

Here is my new picture - I ordered it when we went to the Harrogate Photographic Society show.  I reckon it's a male thing - these four or five men decided that they wanted to take photos sometime in the beginning of the twentieth century, but they didn't just take photos, noooooo, they started a society, with a constitution and membership. Anyhow it is still going strong so the urge to belong must be as strong as the urge to take photos.
This one is my photograph now, (except that being digital I suspect that it is only my copy) and is by Patricia Noakes:
It isn't as good here as on paper but although the contrast is off I think you can just about still see the light and all the textures.
And, in case you are still following my NaNoWriMo progress, I've written30,621 and I'm slipping behind.  I was getting bored with it, but still plodding on, now I think I've wandered off the point but at least I am still writing and maybe even catching up some ground today.

No comments:

Post a Comment