Linocuts

Sunday 25 November 2012

A quiet Sunday

After a quiet week.
I was up to count on Friday NaNoWriMo wise 38,352 words. 
My frames arrived so my pics are now a bit more dust resistant than they were.
I ought to sing the praises of Winnie the robot vacuum cleaner here, but I don't want to risk her breaking down.  She is the only one doing any housework at the moment.
This is the moon I didn't put on blipfoto:
I've been meaning to try and find out how to get the features for ages and finally did.  I don't know if the white marks are part of the moonscape or bits on the window.
















Went to Jonathan's autumn show on Saturday and got (well I haven't got it yet but it's on its way) a print and ordered a couple of little ones which are wood engravings. They are so fine and detailed they make me squeak.
I've been cutting lino for Christmas cards and taking a bit more out of David and Willow, fingers crossed on that one!  This is Abigail (or girl woman reading while playing with hair).
I tried doing it as a woodcut last year but slipped when I was cutting her nose which was quite annoying.













And that's it.
Taking the dog now.

No comments:

Post a Comment