Linocuts

Sunday 21 October 2012

Not up to it!

I'll write tomorrow but I can't take looking at the screen today!
And tomorrow is another day.
Coincidence
I mention NaNoWriMo and the Guardian publishes how to write a novel in 30 days just before it starts!
National Novel Writing Month is November and I will be writing my 2000 words a day so that I can write 50,000 words in a month.  My plan is that I build up to it over the next week till I get up to speed.
 
I know that it is probably just reflection off my lens or dust or something but don't you think it looks as if Angel can see the fairies too?  This was a Miggy Wood walk.  She insisted.  Picked up the ball and headed down the road and didn't give any opposition a chance to get started.


                                                            The fungus wasn't so colourful this week...
compared to last  week  - pizza on a tree.
                                                                                   






             
If you tilt the laptop just right these clouds look gold.  This was after the thunder, stair-rods rain and hail:
 

 
 






                      I went to a craft fair on my birthday with Linda and Sara at the formerly- known-as-Savile Hall.  It's where the Royal Armouries car park was when I was last there and it hasn't half changed; it's sort of piazza style living with not too high rise blocks and this - which is extra large so you can see the pigeon thinking how its eggs seem big!
I am going to have to start wandering about more again.  Leeds is obviously not the place it was.
 

Saturday was Otley with Diz to get a glam frock (£5 from the Heart Foundation) for the Inspiration Concert and then on to Harrogate to look at shops and photos in an exhibition there.  This is from the Pannal petrol station on the way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment