Linocuts

Sunday 14 October 2012

Making stuff

I've been going to make chutney all week. Well, since Wednesday, which doesn't seem so bad now I come to write it.  I've got the recipe out of the old Good Housekeeping book, got 2lb of apples picked and 2lb of ripe tomatoes, got all the other bits but still not got on with it.Perhaps it's the quantity -4lb does seem a bit of a commitment to one recipe.

Diz's noren is coming on ok, but not yet photo'd, Jim has rejected the offer of his,my winter quilt is on the bed and keeping me warm, but is still unfinished, Tracey's table mats just need quilting (just?!)and having dug out my winter woolies and found them either felted, too nice for everyday wear or boooooring, I've started a new cardigan.

Printmaking started on Wednesday and the theme Jonathan has suggested is portraiture which will give me a chance at:







 


 
Or at least one of them. And there's the garden party faces I was working on when I stopped too.
 
That's it for now - so much to do, so much to do.  But I do feel better for my holidays and all ready to settle down to the build up to Christmas but before that there's November and NaNoWriMo - more about that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment