Linocuts

Friday 12 October 2012

Catch up on la vie francais

 
St Pancras: I don't think he thinks he's real.

 
Gare de Lyon: Do they look French to you?
 

Through the bus window from Toulon to Cavalaire



A bit of the view from Jim's balcony
And a bit more early Thursday morning 

Went to Fran and Phil's for dinner
 
 
 
And Baume le Mimosa - very pretty in a preserved sort of way

 

Sat with my feet in the Mediterranean looking towards the harbour

Had dinner on the balcony

These trees are all over and all a lovely shape.  This one is on the sea front and we're on the way to eat.

I set off back at 7am french time so no pics till St Pancras - I don't know how I managed to miss these two on the way out but I did.











2 comments:

  1. I can see the two also in the first picture.
    Very big and beautiful station it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, you must have young eyes!

    ReplyDelete