Linocuts

Sunday 1 July 2012

Whitby on my mind part 2

That's the trouble with writing Saturday night - Sunday morning comes along with time and new ideas.
This was a choice of two for my blipfoto.  I followed GirlKojak's advice and tried picmonkey to edit my photos and this is the collage result.



The one I posted for my photo of the day was of Angel
Dog on a diet



We went for a reweigh at the vet's on Friday.  Had I mentioned she'd gone from 5.8kg to 7.6kg in a year? And after a month's slimming diet is 8kg?  So I go walks empty pocketed from yesterday morning and the bowl goes down once a day, even if, like today, there is a pile of leftover meat on Mum's plate.  I think the problem is
she's not getting a long mid-day walk
she's low energy (some say bone idle)
so she combats less food with more sleep.

Back to me. 
I am now sleeping under my summer quilt and will photograph it when it is finished tomorrow - DEADLINE
The sketchbook challenge for July is circles.
The Every Inchie Monday theme for the week is borders. 
Don't I like making lists?
I'm going to go and make one so I don't forget all the things I might want to play with in Whitby.

No comments:

Post a Comment