Linocuts

Friday 1 June 2012

Republican or Monarchist? I only know I don't want a President.



Made me think of the Jubilee and the troops practicing.  Mum is very caught up in it and even the Guardian has now had two days running of pics of royals on the front page.
When I see what the mob might be in 1913 - thankyou yahoo and youtube http://youtu.be/n5bann98Nt8 it turns out it's Sylvia Pankhurst.  I'm not sure I'm republican cos I cannot see the point of a president instead of a monarch, and Prince Charles talking about his life with his Mama is sort of sweet, but maybe that's because they are so remote - Cameron and his pasty made me want to spit.
Hey ho. I'm starting to ramble.
Angel's been to the hairdresser, as well as me this week
Me:

 Angel:


I'm not sure I've finished but I've got (got? want) to get my quilt finished so I can start on the next thing, so with luck photos of that complete will be added.
Thankyou followers.  I'm not sure what effect not talking to myself will have.

1 comment:

  1. You both look very cool. Good luck with the quilt. Sara

    ReplyDelete