Linocuts

Tuesday 6 April 2010

I know!

I know I don't have to spend five more years with Gordon Brown as PM - I've lived all my life in this democracy and voted since I was 21.  Is that the kind of slogan that is going to persuade more people to vote for anybody.
That is what I think is important - getting more to vote. I don't care who for, I just care that people don't care.
Having a democracy is like having an education system for all, too taken for granted to be valued.
Gggrrrrrr
If there's going to be a month of this drivel, I am going to stop listening to Radio 4 altogether.

Total change of topic - as well as putting in some links, I've also added some side pics and two new pages. THEN I  found draft.blogger.com, the blogger in draft new templates,and had a lovely time redesigning the look.

Here's a new look Angel.  The pink rinse is the broken camera, the doleful look is, "Can't I have some?"      Why do dogs carry things round with them?             She has a piece of rope which she has now 'found' three times.  The first time she found it, she carried it home then took it out a second day and left it, very definitely and carefully in the snow.                            The second time she found it a week later in a different place and it again got carried home and was again taken with us on a walk and left behind.        Yesterday, she found it in the gutter across the road after weeks of absence and took it round the Allenbys with us, brought it home, took it with us last night (tried to bring it in, but took it out again) and carefully carried it to the gate and then left it in the garden this morning.I wonder how long it will last this time?



No comments:

Post a Comment