Linocuts

Thursday 8 April 2010

Bother Spring Cleaning

Celandines in Miggy Woods and no camera.
I hung washing out for the first time this year,  and then I felt a bit moleish (Bother Spring Cleaning) and we went up Miggy Woods - without a coat and hot in a jacket.  It is still amazingly muddy underfoot, but the air is dry and warm and the park was swarming compared to a couple of weeks ago. 
The pond was encircled by fishermen but I think it must be too shallow where I sit, and the frogspawn still is.  Angel played runnning races with a young staff cross, I think her owner was worried at first that we might get upset but since Angel was chasing Holly (who was white in a red harness) most of the time I think he got the idea we didn't care.  Then he put her on her lead and complained she pulled too much - why do people with bit dogs put them in harnesses so that they can pull instead of nose halters so they can't?  Is it a macho thing?
I tried to do another page today but can't get the tool bar so can't load pictures.  I went on help but didn't get any.

No comments:

Post a Comment