Linocuts

Friday 19 February 2010

Into Lent

This Lent, I'm planning to add, not take away:
  1. read Luke

  2. write for half an hour a day

  3. follow the walk yourself healthy plan

With those in mind I've ordered a study book from Jude to read Luke by and a pedometer from joanna hall. It's only day three but I'm on target so far.

This time last year, I'd planted some seeds - today I ordered new veg seeds. It is cold this year but there was snow this time last year too so I have no excuse.

This is last February in Cross Flats Park.


This is this February in Fox'n woods.


My RHS seeds came this week. I'd ordered sets - trees, grasses, bulbs and perenials. I can't remember why now.



This is one of the shrubs - phygellius


and this is a geum - isn't it a gorgeous colour.
I think that is why I ordered sets - for the surprise.
Reading Luke is a bit of a surprise too - he has the shepherds but no kings. And the angels offer peace for those favoured by God. I always thought it was to all men.





No comments:

Post a Comment